Friday, March 7, 2014

Two Sentence Chills

I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
Therealhatman
 
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
Jmperson

Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.
 Miami_Metro


 In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.
EvilSteveDave


A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said "I heard that, too."
Drrd777
 

No comments:

Post a Comment